German sport underwear for active rest and extreme sports. Products under the F-Lite brand have been manufactured since the early 2000s by Pro Feet Functional Wear GmbH.
Basic facts about the underwear F-Lite
- All products are made using knitting technology F-LiteTEX ©, thanks to this the underware is almost seamless.
- When it is impossible to use seamless technology all products have flat and very thin seams.
- All products are produced in the EU (mainly in Germany) and in the Turkey, which guarantees a high level of quality control.
- F-lite brand Complies with the Öko-Tex Standard 100 standard, which guarantees no harmful substances at any stage of the production process.
Product range of underwear F-Lite
- For men, women and for children.
- A wide range in possible versions: T-shirts with long and short sleeves, full-length trousers and capris, tanktops, bustier, briefs, socks.
- Lightweight Ultralight series was made from lightweight material with a density of 70 g /m2. The weight of the finished product is only about 50 g.
- Summer series Megalight 140 with thermoregulation maintains body temperature at level of 37 ° C.
- All-season series Megalight 200 is made of a material with a density of 200 g /m2.
- Insulated Megalight 240 series from a material density of 240 g /m2.
- Merino_CODE series of merino wool with a density of 150 g /m2.
- Socks for cyclists, tourists, runners, skiers and motorcyclists.
- Accessories - hats, gloves, leggings.